Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Karen's Challenge 7 layout


Wow, this was a big challenge and one full of controversy! Some didn't like the complicated challenges, but I thought it was fun! Each team member had to do a different challenge, member 1 had to do a messy style with no journaling, member 2 had to do a multi designer layout clean style and journal a letter to their 16 or 17 year old self giving advise. I did the part for team member 1, the messy layout, no journaling, perfect for me! Click here for credits and a list of the items I had to include, it's a long one!

1 comment:

Jana said...

That is so cute! I love the cut-out Jessica on the side, so clever. It reminds me of some scrapbook my mom made for a trip Trent went on, and she cut out little pictures of him and placed them over the brochure, so it looks almost as if he's standing right by Old Faithful!
Cute.