Monday, March 10, 2008

Karen's Layout for Challenge 5



For my interview with an inanimate object, I choose my Granddaughter's cute little China Dog.

Here's the journaling:

How did you feel when you saw an adorable little girl taking an interest in you in the store?

I was so happy when Jessie picked me up and took one look at me and gave me a hug! I fell in love with her right then!


Were you afraid you’d been left behind when we left you in the store and went next door to do more shopping?

Yes, I was so afraid she would forget all about me and not come back for me. I can’t tell you how happy I was to see her smiling face again when she came back for me!

How do you like the name she gave you?

I love the name Princess, it makes me feel so special that she thought enough of me to give me such a beautiful name.


Were you sad when she choose to leave you at Gma’s house?

Yes, I was sad, but I understand she didn’t want me to get broken, I feel safe at Gma’s house and look forward to Jessie’s visits when we can spend some special time together! I heard a rumor that she’ll be here next weekend and I’m looking forward to celebrating Easter with her!

You can find the credits here

No comments: